If you love the outdoors and want to maximize your income, you’ll enjoy working for Champion Gardens, a locally-owned company. The position requires a hard working individual seeking part-time to full-time employment. We offer competitive pay and the ability for growth. Previous lawn care experience is preferred, but not required.
- Duties and tasks of the Lawn Care Laborer are as follows:
- Use of hand and power tools to perform a wide range of landscape and lawn care duties.
- Edging and trimmer
- Use of walk behind mower
- Wear and operate backpack blower.
- Operate and maintain riding lawnmower
- Ability to determine wanted and unwanted vegetation.
- Following safety practices.
- Carry a sense of urgency to assure work is done in a timely manner.
- Work for extended periods of time in various weather conditions.
- Ability to follow instruction
- Maintaining vehicle and equipment through cleanliness, safety, and general maintenance
- Work in extreme conditions (hot and cold), as well as direct sunlight for extended periods.
- Ability to lift, carry, load, unload materials, bags, and plants up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to Communicate with other team members.